Sacred Tour of Egypt with Spiritual Leader, Author & Artist Bearcloud
February 15 – 22, 2016
A Sacred Journey to Egypt ~ Join Bearcloud and experience how he discovered the secrets of the Egyptian pyramids that have lain dormant for 5000 years. Symbols are revealed and connections made to Egyptian Pyramid, Star Nation and Native American ways. On this sacred journey we will discover the magnificent beauty and spirit of the ancient Egyptian people and their land.
Participants will need to arrive in Cairo before 4:00 pm on February 15, 2016. We will be safe.
After arriving in Cairo and checking into the hotel, depending on your arrival, there will be a meeting of the group, introductions to Bearcloud and the traveling team, a handout of the itinerary and to answer any questions prior to our excursion.
We will visit The Great Pyramid inside and out, with private tour inside the king’s chamber. Stepped pyramids of Saqqara and the hidden texts of the afterlife; In-depth exploration of Abydos, the Gate of the Gods; we will also visit Dendera, the temple dedicated to Hathor, Goddess of Love, the Red Pyramid (3rd largest pyramid) and the Bent Pyramid and much, much more.
We will visit Dendera, the temple dedicated to Hathor, Goddess of Love, and Abydos, the cult center of Osiris and the first kings of Egypt, the Red Pyramid (3rd largest pyramid)and the Bent Pyramid, the Great Pyramids of Khufu and Khafre, and much, much more.
February 14, 2016 – Sunday: Depart for Cairo
Participants will need to arrive in Cairo before 4:00 pm on February 15, 2016. We will be safe while in Egypt.
- Board your international flight to Cairo and begin your journey back in time to this charming, ancient land.
February 15, 2016 – Monday: Arrive Cairo
- Arrive at Cairo International Airport, where our tour coordinator will assist you with all customs and visa formalities. Transfer by air-conditioned coach to Fairmont Heliopolis Hotel Cairo (5 stars) and check in. Welcome/Get Acquainted gathering at hotel, time TBD.
February 16, Tuesday – Day 2: Cairo
- After breakfast at hotel we will visit the stepped pyramid of Saqqara (Sakkara), built by the high priest, architect, physician and magus, Imhotep. Saqqara is said to be the oldest known of Egypt’s 107 pyramids. Although the original structure was a burial chamber 28 meters underground, Imhotep enlarged it several times to eventually reach a six tiered rectangle 60 meters high
February 17, Wednesday – Day 3: Leave Cairo and fly to Luxor
- We will leave early from Cairo and fly to Luxor, breakfast boxes will be provided (included in the price).
- Upon arriving at Luxor, our tour guide will take us to check into the hotel. We will then travel to the West Bank necropolis including the Valley of Kings, Valley of Queens, the funerary temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari. Overnight in Luxor.
February 18, Thursday – Day 4: Luxor
- EARLY wake-up call for our 4 hour drive on to the Temple of Seti I at Abydos, the “mecca” of ancient Egypt and the necropolis for pre-dynastic kings and Pharaohs dating back to the fourth millennium BC. This magnificent 19th Dynasty Temple has some of the most exquisite artwork in all of Egypt. Abydos is the site of the enigmatic monument, known as the Osirion. (Box lunch provided).
- We will then go back for our 2 hour drive to Dendera to visit the beautiful Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to Hathor, Goddess of beauty, love, music, and astrology. In her chapel of the New Year, dedicated to the star Sirius, we will see one of the most beautiful depictions of the sky Goddess Nut, the Galactic Mother. Inscriptions at Dendera speak of the original site being built at a time “when the gods walked on Earth”, and Dendera housed one of the most important healing centers of ancient Egypt. If time permits, we can explore the initiation crypts and tunnels beneath the temple. Overnight at the hotel.
February 19, Friday – Day 5: Cairo
- We will return to Cairo and check into our hotel at the Meridian. Enjoy a special time with Bearcloud, learn about the Star Nation and the Chameleon Project and what to expect when we enter the pyramids. Today lunch is on your own. Enjoy shopping in the area.
February 20, Saturday – Day 6: Cairo
- After breakfast, we will travel to the Red & Bent Pyramid: The Red Pyramid, also called the North Pyramid, is the largest of the three major pyramids located at the Dahshur necropolis. The Bent Pyramid is an ancient Egyptian pyramid located at the royal necropolis of Dahshur.
February 21, Sunday– Day 7: Cairo
- Pre-dawn wake-up call for special Private Initiation time inside Great Pyramid (this will be our time only, with no other groups, a sacred moment to share) and the paws of the Sphinx, (If Possible) Free afternoon to explore the Giza plateau. Farewell dinner (not included in the price) and overnight at the hotel.
February 22, Monday– Day 8: Depart Cairo
- Depart Cairo for your next destination or home.
Total Cost of Experience: $3510.00
This is based on a double share room, if you require a single room there will be a $500 supplement.
$1000 non-refundable deposit secures your place on the journey with the balance due 60 days prior to departure.
For reservations click HERE
For more information call ~ 928.282.2471 or book online HERE